Content feed Comments Feed

Exchange Technorati Favourite!!

Thursday 26 August 2010


What’s all the buzz about? Maki at Dosh Dosh has started a Technorati Favorites Exchange with the goal for bloggers to break into the Top 100 favorite blogs on Technorati, and to increase traffic and get more exposure to your blogs. Who doesn’t want more traffic?


Getting into the Most Favorited list doesn’t depend on any other variables like the link count over time, only the number of favorites each blog receives. Publicizing your standing on your blog will provide social proof of your blog’s popularity, and increase the attractiveness of your site to advertisers and blog readers.

It also expands your blog readership. You’re more likely to receive visitors from Technorati if you’re listed in the Top 100 Most Favorited list. The visitors are bloggers, and potential subscribers if you have good quality content.

This Favorites Exchange is open to ALL Bloggers, regardless of your blog theme or language. I will exchange favorites with all of the interested participants in this experiment. I’ve already added Dosh Dosh to my Favorites, and am participating. So what are you waiting for; come and join in on this incredible experiment. You’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain!

How to Participate
First you’ll need to have a Technorati account. If you don’t already have one, you can sign up quickly for free Technorati

Favorite my blog by simply clicking here to add me to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave your Technorati username and a link to Favorite your blog in the comment page. I’ll add your blog to my Technorati Favorites when I see the link in the comments. My username is fastfastlane.

Provide a Link Back
Link to this blog post with your post on your blog about this Technorati Favorites Exchange experiment.

Here are the procedures:
Create a post on your blog announcing that you’re exchanging Technorati Favorites. Prominently include a link to this post to indicate that there is a Technorati Favorites and link exchange going on here. Leave the URL of your post in the comment page and I’ll do a link exchange to your blog.

By linking here, you’ll send your readers to participate in this experiment and when I link back to you, the readers of this blog can visit your blog to trade favorites with you as well.

This is a mutual arrangement that allows us to share traffic and readers with each other, and really boost your Technorati rankings!

If you feel uneasy leaving links in the comment page, you can email me anytime .

You can get further details for instructions by going to Dosh Dosh’s post on it here.

UPDATE: I would like to add that those who have asked to be linked to, I have done so linking to your home page. I think this would be more beneficial to your sites (just my thoughts). If you prefer to be linked to your post on Dosh Dosh’s Technorati Favorite Exchange, please let me know.

Please note:
I have moved some of the most recent additions from my original post to my ‘UPDATE post’. There has been so much activity with comments that I’ve been receiving errors for ‘Stack Overflow’ when viewing comments. If this has been happening to me, then it must be happening to others.

I don’t want anyone to have a difficult time accessing sites that are involved in the Technorati exchange or have difficulty leaving comments, so we will continue on with the Updated post. You can access the new list from here. Please post your new comments there.

link exchanges to start things rolling: 
your Favorites list on Technorati (i will add your site here after click my tecnorati fave and comment)
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments

Post a Comment

| | | your Favorites list on Technorati

Followers